Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Day 7 - Beef Stew

I hope you enjoyed having an easy day yesterday eating leftovers, I did!!!! I love double cooking!!!! And guess what? We're going to do it again. Make a big pot of Beef Stew - Click here for the beef stew recipe - and you have dinner for tonight and tomorrow night.



I do alot of double cooking during the week because my husband does not work regular hours so I don't know exactly what time he will be home every day. My solution was to cook things that didn't need to be cooked right before they were served and leftover meals. When he did work a regular day I used to do these meals on the weekend that way I could have a more relaxed weekend or if we were busy I didn't have to worry about what to cook. It's like I always say my meal plan is a constantly evolving thing and once you have the basis for yours all you have to do is adapt it each month to the needs of your family.

Happy Home Cooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment