Sunday, March 25, 2012

Baked Potato with Garden Veggie Dip

Yesterday at the Tastefully Simple party I feel in love with their Garden Veggie Dip! You can read all about the party here. Nancy mentioned that it would be good as a topping for a baked potato. She was not kidding!!! I love baked potatoes and I'm more of a plain jane about it, butter, sour cream, and cheddar cheese. Anyhow I had some of the dip left over from yesterday and thought it would make a wonderful lunch.



So here's what I did. I baked my potato at 450 degrees for 45 minutes. Split it open added butter and a little grated Dubliner Irish Cheddar cheese and then took a spoonful of the Garden Veggie Dip. And voila, a tastefully simple lunch!!!

Thanks Nancy for the suggestion!!!!!

Happy Home Cooking - the Tastefully Simple way!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment