Friday, July 13, 2012

Yesterday's project

Don't quite know why but yesterday morning I decided my freezer needed defrosted. I should have taken a before picture but believe me it really did look like the north pole, snow and all! I really wish we had got one that defrosts itself. My next one will!

It was also a good chance to organise it as recently it's been messy.

So here's my nice clean and organized freezer.


I was surprised by all the empty space, I didn't throw anything out so I'm guessing the ice was taking up all that space.

Everything is now organized. Frozen fruit and vegetables on top, ice cream , bread and fries in the middle and meat on the bottom. The very bottom is all fish.

Anyhow just though I would share this with you!

Happy Home Cooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment