Thursday, January 24, 2013

My Personal Meal Plan

I sat down this morning and took a look at the meal plan for the rest of the month. Just in case you ever wondered what my personal one looks like by the end of the month, I thought I would share it.



As you can see nothing is written in stone or permanent ink for that matter. It's constantly being reevaluated as the month and our needs change. 

That's the whole point to the Month Meal Plan system, it's a starting point from which you can explore. Usually when I get to this stage I redo the whole thing and make it look neat and tidy. It also helps me when I go to do next months plan.

And before you say anything, yes it's not exactly the same as the one that I post on here. Some of the recipes are not refined enough yet and I do make changes to my personal one to suit our family.

If you are wondering the top food name for each day is lunch. I'm trying to some sort of schedule for that so that I don't have 2 screaming kids starving and me trying to figure out what I can make them quickly before my last thread of sanity is severed!!! Again work in progress!!!!

I just thought I would share this with you to show you that it doesn't have to perfect and it is OK to be flexible!!!

Happy Home Cooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment